søndag 24. juli 2011

Mother of children on Utoya / Utøya

Using google translate:

To those who planned to kill my daughter ..
 
Until now you have managed to kill 84 young lives .... We are all afraid that that number is rising over the next hours and days .. I will not use your name here on my blog. I will not promote your extreme ideas. I would rather not want anyone to search on your name once.I am infinitely grateful and happy that I got my beautiful daughter home from Utøya physically unharmed. But when she is nailed in front of the TV and watching the news and cry as I realize we have a long road and walk. She repeats herself at the sound of the shots will not be out of her head. Some of her friends have not yet been recovered. Others are no more ..You are a pathetic man. I think you are very intelligent and that you always have known what you were doing. It takes great intelligence to plan something so extensive and incredibly ugly as this. I think that this is a great day for you. Your name is on everyone's lips. You mentioned in every conceivable media. I think you're going to take your sentence with joy, because you have achieved your dream. Some would argue that you are sick in the head, but I claim that you are healthy, cold and calculating .. I'm impressed if it is true that you have managed all this on your own ..But I think you have underestimated the Norwegian people strong. For we are not good at forgetting things like that you have done wonderful, gifted Norwegian adolescents. I am not for capital punishment. It is too easy a punishment for the guilty. Moreover, I believe that it is falling down on the criminal level. I am a long prison sentence. And the way I understood it until now so you can get 21 years in prison. There are 7665 days where you will live with other criminals ...There are 7665 days where the criminals know that you have committed a massacre against the children / youth. And this is where the punishment is going. 7665 days where you do not know what the others will do to you. 7665 days where you have to think about / remember what you have done. And after the 7665 days will take you out in a society where you are not wanted. A society that will never forget ... A society that does not want you here or have anything to do with you ..I have last night looked at my daughter's room and looked at her sleeping ... Breathing ... Living ...I am an incredibly happy and lucky mom who had my beautiful daughter home. I'm so very well on my own behalf, but so very angry with the 168 parents' behalf that have not been home that they cherish most ..When Emily asked to go to Utøya so I said yes immediately. I think it's a great program for children / youth. A picturesque place, with a secluded nature. One program without alcohol and drugs. If anyone had told me that it was going to be a man dressed as police, and massacre the participants as I had laughed at them. For who believe that something so horrible could happen in Norway?But as the cowardly man you are so you had to show us that this is deadly serious. You were not tough NOK to use all the normal opportunities we are so fortunate to have in Norway, to promote our view of things. You were so cowardly that you had to use the weapons on the youngest and weakest ...


Soruce: http://monasdagligeliv.blogg.no/1311414277_til_deg_som_planla_og.html

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar