lørdag 23. juli 2011

Fjordman speaks

The script writes Anders that a large insipirasjon have been a person at the alias "Fjordman".

Quote script:
Q: Who is your favorite contemporary author and why?

A: That Would ask Fjordman. Despite a couple of Attempts, I Have not Been comfortable two meet with Him even though he is Norwegian. He is quite paranoid Which is the stand to a comfortable certainties degree I guess. Many garden Asked if I am Fjordman, but this is Obviously not the case.

"Fjordman" has now left a comment:
quote:


"I notice That Certain bloggers such as Charles Johnson of Little Green Footballs keep spreading the Utterly false rumor That I am the evil shooter from Utøya, the island just outside of Oslo.

I have absolutely no idea WHO planted That rumor or for what reason, but They Obviously do not wish me well. For the record, I was live-blogging about These horrible events The entire Friday evening, Which Can ask: Users by Nearly a dozen different Individuals.

I did not respond two These Rumors Earlier Because I was too emotionally exhausted from yesterday's events. It was hard to pay attention to such things, but now I feel That I must. Some people really do Want to smear me That badly. "


Soruce: http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar